The following websites:
The following applications:
Are published by: IT digital POMELO SRL, a limited liability company registered in Romania (European VAT N° RO38093953) with main offices in Romania, Calea Aradului, DN69, KM7+800M, 300645 Timisoara.
IT digital POMELO websites and applications are hosted by Amazon Web Services within UE data centers.
Last update: March 14, 2022.
You should not use our websites and/or wikoti reservations if you do not agree with all or some of the terms of this Agreement. We reserve the right to change the Terms on a going-forward basis at any time.
The Terms modifications will become effective upon the earlier of:
11.In this policy “users”, “you”, and “your” refer to restaurant’ owners or managers visiting our websites or using wikoti reservations.
12. In this policy “we”, “us”, “digital POMELO” and “our” refer to IT digital POMELO SRL.
13. In this policy “Service” refers to the services provided to you when visiting our websites or using wikoti reservations applications
14. In this policy “Site” refers to any of our websites.
15. In this policy “application” and “app” refer to wikoti reservations applications.
16. wikoti reservations is a set of applications (web application, IOS and Android applications) allowing restaurants to:
a. Manage all their reservations at one single place
b. To accept reservations online from their website, Facebook and Instagram page, partner applications…
c. To get to know their customers
21. wikoti reservations allows you to accept online reservations from your website, your Facebook/Instagram/Google pages, and third-party partner applications/web portal (e.g. wikoti application for travellers and locals).
22. wikoti reservations allows you to manage all your reservations (online, by phone) in one single place: your electronic reservation notebook.
23. wikoti reservations allows you to build a data base of customers with meaningful information to better serve them.
24. wikoti reservations allows you to leverage additional features like: accepting pre-payments online, notifying your customers by SMS about their reservations or special offers, knowing who is calling before taking the call…
25. wikoti reservations features and plans are described at https://restaurant-reservations.wikoti.com/
31. wikoti reservations services are subject to the payment of a fee, paid monthly or yearly. The amount charged can be based on the number of reservations managed (SNACK plan) or it can be based on a monthly subscription (GOURMET plan)
32. wikoti reservations additional services (A LA CARTE features) are charged on top of SNACK or GOURMET fee.
33. Current prices are available at https://restaurant-reservations.wikoti.com/#prices.
34. The fee applying to you are summarized in the Special Terms Of Business you have signed when contracting wikoti reservations.
35. In case of failed payment, you will be able to continue to use the Services for 14 days, after that grace period the Services will be suspended. You will be able to restart the Services only after payment of the due amount.
41. To use the Service, you need to be (1) at least 18 years old and (2) have the legal capacity to submit to be bound by legal obligations.
42. To subscribe to the Service, you must be the business owner or his dully approved representative.
5.Rules of Use
51. You grant the right to digital POMELO to publish your venue description in our Site and make it available to wikoti™ application users.
52. You grant the permission to digital POMELO to share the link to your reservation module with travelers and locals using wikoti™ application to book a table at your venue.
53. By using the Service, you commit:
-to not use it for illegal, illegitimate or fraudulent purposes;
-to provide fair and honest description of your venue or the services you offer including but not limited to text, photos, videos, special offers, menu and tags..
-to not name or refer to other venues and/or potential competitors when providing your venue description;
-to not provide inaccurate, illegal, inappropriate, discriminatory, sexist, racist, obscene, pornographic, offensive, defamatory or vulgar inputs, when providing content like your venue description and advertising messages -to not establish an invisible link to the Site;
-to not spam wikoti™ for travelers and urban explorers mobile application users;
-to not harvest or scrape, alter content from the Service;
-to not introduce script, software or viruses;
-to not copy and not reuse any software developed by digital POMELO for the Site, mobile application and for providing the Service;
-to not take any action that creates unreasonable or disproportionate load on our Site, Service and our technical infrastructure;
-to not use manual or automated software to simulate real businesses
54. We may check and monitor users inputs to identify any violation of our Terms.
55. In case of non-respect of our Terms, we may suspend, limit, or remove access to our Service and/or terminate our agreement without any right to claim for any compensation or prejudice.
7.1 All elements (like brand, design, text, hyperlinks, logos, images, videos, sounds, software, screen lay-out, databases, codes …) in the Site/application are protected by national and international intellectual property law and remain the sole property of digital POMELO.
7.1 digital POMELO is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights included on the applications as well as of the contents that can be accessed through it. The intellectual property rights of the applications, as well as the text, images, graphic design, browsing structure, information and contents included therein, are our property . In spite of the foregoing, digital POMELO may not be the owner or licence holder of content such as names or images, among others, of companies with which digital POMELO does not have a business relationship. In such cases, digital POMELO acquires the content from publicly available sources, and wikoti shall in no event be deemed to be related to any right belonging to digital POMELO .
7.3 Authorizing you to access the Platform does not imply the waiver, transfer, licensing or full or partial assignment by digital POMELO of any intellectual or industrial property rights. Deleting, bypassing or in any way tampering with the contents of the Platform are all prohibited. In addition, modifying, copying, reusing, exploiting, reproducing, publicizing, making second or subsequent publications of, uploading files, sending by post, transmitting, using, processing or distributing in any way all or some of the contents included in the digital POMELO Site and applications for public or commercial purposes are also prohibited, save with wikoti’s express written authorization or, where applicable, that of the owner of the rights concerned.
7.4 Any User who shares any content of any kind through the applications asserts that he/she has the necessary rights to do so, releasing digital POMELO from any liability regarding the content and lawfulness of the information supplied. By providing content through the Site and applications, you assign to digital POMELO, free of charge and to the maximum extent permitted by the current legislation, the exploitation rights on the intellectual or industrial property arising from such content.
8.1 wikoti reservations provides the Service “as is”, “with all its imperfections” and “as available”. We cannot guaranty that the Service and applications are free of bugs or errors.
8.2 Despite all our effort, due to the nature of the internet, we can not guarantee the continuity of Service.
8.3 Despite all our effort, we cannot guarantee that the information displayed in the Site/application is error free. In addition, the searching and recommending algorithms we have developed, as well as the data set we used may content some errors and we cannot guarantee users who will visit your venue based on our recommendations or suggestions will get full satisfaction.
8.4 All liability of digital POMELO, its directors, employees, contractors, partners, arising for any loss suffered by using the Site/Service is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In case a competent jurisdiction or court determines that the liability of digital POMELO, its directors, employees, contractors, partners has arisen, then the total amount of such liability shall be limited in aggregate, to the total amount paid by you in the last 3 months for using wikoti reservations. Indirect losses or damages, loss of actual or anticipated profits, loss of revenues, loss of goodwill, loss of data, loss of anticipated or actual savings, additional expenses or cost incurred are formally excluded from digital POMELO liabilities.
9.1 Processing personal data:
When your customers book a table online or by calling your venue, they provide (1) some personal data required to perform the booking: first name, name, email, phone number and in some cases payment method (2) additional data about their preferences or special requests.
Digital POMELO provides the tool to collect and store that information while you decide and control how you process the data (e.g. sending a newsletter, notifying special offers.
Both you and digital POMELO are responsible for processing the personal data.
By using wikoti reservations you recognize and accept your responsibility of processing personal data of your customers and you will take all necessary mesures to comply with GDPR regulation.
9.2 Security and confidentiality obligations
Digital Pomelo and the Restaurant undertake to take all necessay precautions to preserve the security of personal data and to comply with GDPR obligations.
9.3 Special processing
Digital POMELO may process the personal data to improve the Service provided to you like statistical analysis, customer profiling…You grant the full rights to Digital POMELO to perform any processing required by the supply of the Service.
10.1 The applicable law is the Romanian law.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post mail at IT digital POMELO SRL. Calea Aradului, DN69, KM7+800M, 300645 Timisoara. Romania.
@2022 IT digital POMELO SRL. All rights reservedyour custom 919